Furniture Repair Services
•Water and smoke damage- We will work with your restoration company or claims adjuster to provide a professional estimate with photos and needed repairs to return your furnishings to a pre-loss condition. We can clean and seal to inhibit odors and contaminants from affecting the quality of your living conditions. •Moving damage losses-We will work with your customer service representative to provide a professional inspection report stating the transit related damage, and repair costs for all repairable items. We attempt to be a one stop shop that will coordinate third party services needed to repair most damaged items including electronics, appliances, glass, and artwork just to name a few.
• Residential Repairs
• Antiques-refurbish, restore, rebuild, cleaning, minor upholstery repairs
• Chair Repairs-recanning, regluing, rebuild broken parts, mechanism/motor repair
• Refinish all wood furniture and kitchen cabinets
• Piano repair and refinish
• Repairs to hardwood floors, paneling, doors, built-in shelves
• Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets-rather than replacing your cabinets we are able to come in and provide you with new doors and drawer fronts. We provide an application of new wood veneer to the surface of your cabinets with a matching type of wood species, stain color and finish. This is a growing method of kitchen refurbish which is known as re-facing or re-surfacing. The process can be done in the home without having to remove the cabinets or their contents. We are also able to refinish kitchen cabinets if you are happy with existing style and just want to repair damaged finish or change the existing color.
• Commercial Buildings-Often buildings have built in wood paneling in lobbies, elevators, millwork, or doors. We are able to come to your location and complete the wood repairs without having to remove the items. We can setup contracts to schedule regular maintenance to your site to keep your location always looking new, fresh and professional.